How to Get To Memorial Park, The Entrance
Travelling From Sydney/Southern NSW
- Take the F3 Freeway north from Sydney.
- Leave the Freeway at the Wyong/The Entrance/Yarramalong exit & follow Wyong Rd; it is a direct route through Tuggerah, Berkeley Vale & Killarney Vale.
- At the Shelley Beach roundabout, turn left on to the Central Coast Highway formally The Entrance Rd.
- Continue along for approximately 5 minutes and you will be in the middle of The Entrance Town Centre.
Travelling From Newcastle/Northern NSW
Option A: F3 Freeway
- Take the F3 Freeway South and exit the Freeway at the Wyong/The Entrance/Yarramalong exit.
- Follow the instructions above to reach The Entrance.
Option B: From Newcastle/Pacific Highway
- If you are travelling from Newcastle and/or along the Pacific Highway travel south along the Pacific Highway through Charlestown, Belmont and Swansea.
- You will pass the Cams Wharf, Catherine Hill Bay and Chain Valley Bay turn offs, and travel through to Doyalson.
- Turn left at the Doyalson traffic lights, into Norah Rd then Scenic Rd.
- Continue along Scenic Rd through Budgewoi, across the bridge at Budgewoi Point and follow the road as it veers to the right (this is now Budgewoi Rd).
- Travel straight through the roundabout (Noraville turnoff will be on your left) and continue along Wilfred Barrett Drive.
- You will now travel approximately 10kms until you reach The Entrance North.
- To reach The Entrance town centre travel across The Entrance Bridge and turn left at the roundabout.
Directions thanks to www.theentrance.org